Thursday, June 6, 2013

Currently...it's June

Yeah it's June!  
School may be out for the students, but I've been hanging out at school this week.  Tuesday and Wednesday I attended an Apple Training- totally amazing.  I can't believe some of the things we learned and the whole time I kept thinking "Why haven't we done this training before?"  Can't wait to use some of my new found tech-knowledge with my students next year! The end of the week will see me working on English Language Arts Common Core.  It may not be as exciting as the tech inservice, but I know I will come out with ideas swirling through my head about what I can do for next year.

Many of my favorite bloggers  participate in a link up from Farly over at Oh Boy- Fourth Grade!  I am thrilled to get to share my "currently" with you.  


1 comment:

  1. Oooh- how have I not thought of having a Sara Bareilles station?! I SO need to do that.

    What kind of puppy do you have? I'm completely jealous- I want a dog, but my husband and I have been waiting for the right time.

    How exciting to be starting your blog! I started mine last year and it's been such a cool thing since then. I'm your first follower, and maybe we can team up on something sometime! Have a great summer!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete